Android Pay has added another 16 financial institutions, surpassing the 1,000 mark, now stranding 1,012.
The service is adding banks, retailers and institutions in the US, UK, Canada, Russia, Belgium, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, Australia, Poland, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Ireland.
The list of supported businesses (and countries) is ever growing but there are more than a few that are still holding off, namely Barclays Bank in the UK. So far Apple has been more instrumental in adding support for its Apple Pay than Google has been with Android Pay.
Here’s the latest additions to the Android Pay eligibility list. You can check out the source link for the complete list.
- Chevron Federal Credit Union
- Collins State Bank
- Diebold Federal Credit Union
- DuGood Federal Credit Union
- First Federal Bank
- First State Bank of Mendota
- Hawthorn Bank
- Litchfield National Bank
- Pentagon Federal Credit Union
- People’s Choice Federal Credit Union
- Peoples Bank
- Progressive Savings Bank
- Sidney Federal Credit Union
- TBK Bank
- Vacationland Federal Credit Union
- Washington Financial Bank